HR 5746, the Freedom to Vote: John R. Lewis Act, has just passed the U.S. House of Representatives. This act will:
- Protect and ensure the freedom to vote;
- Address historical barriers to voting;
- Put a check on voting rights violations;
- Hold states and bad actors accountable; and
- Create a democracy that is representative of all Americans.
- PLEASE ACT NOW: Ask your senators, Mike Braun and Todd Young, to support this Freedom to Vote: John R. Lewis Act. Only with a united voice shouting for change will we get these vital voting rights bills passed to safeguard and strengthen our democracy.